Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What is Djspeak.

Simply, it is my brand of English. Being that I'm mildly dyslexic, the structure of my writing is typical shit. My written language is typically littered with awkward constructions and missing articles. It looks like I do not know how to proofread or that I have rushed my writing. The problem has never been that I do not have ideas. The problem is that the reader has to work to get what I trying to get across.

There have been people that have been trained in reading djspeak. There are some that are so good that they have translated djspeak to English. But the goal is for me to do the translating. It seems that I'm not the best candiate for the job. So, the way that I see it, we have two options. One, I learn to translate djspeak. Two, the world learns and loves djspeak. I think that you know my preference. I think that you know what is realistic.

So, I'm dyslexic guy with need to express himself. But when it comes to the written word,it seems I'm at a disadvantage. It does mean that I should not express myself, it means some of my thoughts and feels may be lost in translation. Better to be lost in world then to be lost in within me. At least this way, I'm not the only person that could find my lost expression. And if I'm luck the finder of my lost expressions will be a quick study to djspeak.

I'm learning not to be embrassassed by my written voice for I told most people are bad writers for other reasons. I'm told that most people do not voice, or at least a voice that they are scaried to let be heard. Djspeak, in a way I see as my curse, for clear thinking is a result of clear writing and versa vera. Djspeak, is far from clarify maybe far from clear thinking. Djspeak is not good representation of me, for I think that I'm clear in thought, spirit and body. I fear that among close expectation, djspeak is a not far off representation of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home