Thursday, June 04, 2009

Groove of Life

On a daily basis, we come up against what we want, what we need and what we wish for. We choose moment to moment what our lives will be. How it will be shaped. Who will shape it. But at time, no, most of the time does it not feel like these choices have been made. There is a groove to life and we have a choice to buck it or follow it. The funny thing is that at any moment you can choose to follow the grove or buck: love the grove of life or fuck the grove of life.

Sometime it is not clear what you are choose. You think that what you are doing is novel or at least it is the right thing for you. But when you turn there, there is someone doing what you are doing or doing what you plan to do. And then somewhere, somehow, or even not in your conscious mind, you think is this what I want.

There have been few times when that the answer has been clear. What fuck should I do when it is not??

This is part of the reason I have faith. Faith in what I'm doing, what I'm choosing is the right and/or best thing for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home