Wednesday, December 01, 2010

What I wish I said to her ...

I know that this is highly unusual... but I have been thinking about kissing all week. I saw you on Monday, and I could do is kiss you on the cheek. I have not cursed a fever blister so much to date. Since that moment, I'm embarrassed to admit that this has dominated my thoughts.

So, this is why I pulled you aside from your friend that is waiting for us. I'm mildly curious to think about what she thinks we are discussing. So be it for first impressions…

What I know is that I can’t sit through this performance without a kiss. For I know if it doesn't happen, it will continue to affect my ability to focus on anything that will be in front of me.

Can you help me? It will only take a moment. But it will free from a prison of something I have been yearning for. I will be able to focus on the performance that we are about to see. If you make me wait till, to the end of the evening, I will have to petition the Geneva Convention to add this torture to it known list of cruel and unusual punishments.

Help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home