Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What if you are not that into her...


First, let preface this by saying that it has been pointed out to me that I warm up to my relationships with women slowly. I'm the type of guy that will pick apart someone I'm invovled with so, I guess, I do not have to be emotionally intimate with them. All this I know.


Is the absence of pain, pleasure? What about the absence of evil, good? Is the absence of sadness, happiness? Maybe if it is not wrong, then it is right...right? I think that this what I'm facing in my relationship. Currently,nothing is bad, therefore everything is good... I think? She is a sweet girl, kind and very cute. But I think that I'm not as excited as I'm suppose to be.


Maybe I'm scared. The last relationship left me a little crispy. That could easily explain, why I'm not that excited. I'm just being a punk. I'm not willing to swim in the deep end. But I don't want that woman, the ex, to have that power over me.


I don't want to punish my girlfriend for not being her. ( the ex that is) Because she is not, and I know it would be, it is, foolish to compare the two. But am I simply rewarding my girlfriend for not being her.


Me and my girlfriend are not broken, so why do I have thoughts of ending it. Clearly, I'm not feeling right but she is not clearly wrong for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home