Thursday, March 30, 2006

While you wait...

I swear… I know that I work and I’m studying technology. But sometimes I be hating the shit!!!! Argh.. nervous energy… this is the only reason that I‘m writing. Waiting to see…If I get a response from the institution that is SBS, but funny thing is, this is what I do. Waiting… Waiting and play this silly game of cat and mouse. Our first meeting, I should have known… I sat alone at the bar for 45 minutes. She was calling and telling me that she was coming. You would think that, I would be extremely ticked off. I was for the first 5 minutes. But the girl charmed me within the first 4 minutes of us meeting. Is that what this courting thing is meant to be about, hunting your prey? That does not sound romantic now does it? The man is stalking and hunting his future mate. I guess that the best hunters, sit, wait and let there prey come to them. It is too too bad that we are not still in the cave man days. Courting now is a little richer, complex, but you can still get smacked into next week. Believe you and me, it will leave a mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home