Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Few Years Left before stupid...

I think that the common consensus among my friends is that boys are stupid and girls are crazy. But I would like to add that these effects get worse over time, if the person is single. I have a couple of examples.

My friend that is down in DC and is expecting his first child told me a story about his 35 year old single sister. She was telling him that she was excited about this man that she met. She told her brother that she thinks it is getting serious. So, the natural follow-up question a brother would ask is, how long have you been seeing this man. She answers him.... a week. What!!! see... crazy!

Another story, more proof, I had a co-worker that sat near me. He is 45ish. He's divorced with 2 or 3 kids. He met a woman in our building. She is single never married, 35ish years old. After 3 months of dating, he announces to me hat they are engaged. ????.... see...stupid!!! His basic reason,"when you know you." He has been complaining about her ever since. "If she does not shape-up...this wedding is not going to happen." This why you do not get engaged after 3 months... stupid!

I'm not too close to 30 but single... I'm hoping that I will not get too stupid. I think that the craziness starts a little earlier in women. In my mind this why men date younger women. Simply less crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home