Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wearing food

All I what do know is why every time that I having lunch with a beautiful girl. This guys, always without fail, drops some food on myself..

WHY is this....

OK, I do not get it. I have bad luck. Or the world likes to embarrass me. So I having lunch with this very attractive Indian girl from my office. This means that something embrassassing has to happen. I'm not trying to push up on the girl, she is married and I knew that.

This is the first time that we are getting lunch together. We talking bullshit and light conversation. In the middle of this a carrot that has a bit of gravy on it falls off my fork on pants.

I can remember when I have had dates and I sent more that half of the date focusing out not getting a drop of food on me. Or I would order something that is spill and stain proof.

And this only happens with hot woman...argh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home