Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Midnight Sermon

High holiday Christian, that is what I'm becoming. I'm unsure how I feel about this, but this seems to be the case. Because one of the high holiday just pasted, I was in church.

It was not bad this year. It was a simple mass, the only addition was some Christmas carols. For a Roman Catholic Christmas service this serviced seemed low key. The sermon for Roman Catholic was moving, which is uncommon in Roman Catholic services. And I enjoyed one phrase in his sermon, it gave me comfort.

blah blah blah blah
The key to being a good Christian, is never ever giving up.
blah blah blah blah... same regular Church sermon stuff.



I liked this phrase. Mostly because I like to think of myself that way. I'm many things, but one thing I know that I'm not is a quitter. And seemingly accord to the priest at my parent's chruch, that makes one a good Christian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home