Thursday, December 08, 2005

Talking...

It has been a little bit since I have done spoken word. Not sure if this something I will get back to doing.

So, this is only a rough idea for a piece that I will do could do later. I used to record myself on tape when I got an idea. But I'll see if this can be a sound board for me.

So, working title for this piece is No Do Overs.

I always say... When you put your art out in the world, you are putting out a little bit of your soul. I hope it will be to your liking....

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piece, Deji. Ironic that your piece is about no do overs, but you're recording it in a medium that allows for them. So did you record yourself only once, or did you try it a couple of times to get it right? -Jo

11:59 PM  
Blogger djspeak said...

You make a good point. I only recorded that piece once. There was a point in the recording were I started to stumble over my words... but I choose not to do it over.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home