Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Move

This is the truck that has taken my friends away. Ok... It did not take them away it just took their stuff. I saw their place, the place they called home, empty. It was the only time that I have been to there place and it was void. It was void of the characters and the character that made it a charm to go to, and be there.

I stared at this truck and it stared back at me. I didn't wanted it to move my part of the family that I have choosen. It is said that we do not pick our family but life is fair because we choose our friends. As the truck stared me down, it reminds me that we ( my friends and I) are in this part of our lifes. WE MOVE... WE make big life choices.... and we pray that they work out.

My friends promise that they will return... but only the Lord knows if I'll be here to greet them. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Deji. I'm sitting here at work reading with tears in my eyes. No words. -Jo

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home