Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Daydreaming

I have always been curious about cheesy supermarket romance novels. At times, I think that I would like to write them as a second career. I wouldn't do because I love them. I would do because I'm a fan of cheesiness.

Anyway, when I was suppose to be doing my job or my school work I saw this post. Because I was daydreaming I wrote this in response to it. Her story from his view point.



He knows that he shouldn't be there.
Catching a flight in the morning
when he knows if he caught one tonight
that would have been "better".

They only see each other, once a quarter.
When he is here on business, she always handles the pleasure

Still on the phone with a client....
talking about today's happenings.
She walks in. She knows not to interrupt.
He cant but notice her
He cant but be a little distracted
She is wearing a simple outfit
White button down blouse
blue jeans
-- the type that shows all the curves,

it shows that she is a... Wo-man
Black heels
The client is talking, but it is just noise now....
She is a little restless...
maybe she knows they shouldn't be doing this
She looks in his direction and waits...

He has to get off this damn phone with this client...
He feels her beckoning him, although she has not spoken a word
The conversation with the client ends.
He sits next to her
He places his hand on the small of her back.
he feels her melting...
he feels her

All he can think to himself is...
"It's been a good quarter"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i absolutely adore your blog! i recommend it to all of my friends!!!

6:30 PM  
Blogger djspeak said...

Cool! thanks!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home