Friday, December 30, 2005

Thank You

I'm planning on doing this as a spoke word piece... I have been able to get the timing or the rhytm right... So this is only a draft....

Thank You

For what you may ask?


Last night you left me with a thought that I was not
at able shake. A sentiment that was my last thought
before I fell asleep. When I awoke this morning, I
thought I heard your voice chanting it to me.

You told me,"I want you inside me."
The tone and inflection of your voice is still within me many hours later.

It excites me.

Exciting for what it means physically, 'cause you know I have a problem keeping
my hands off you. But it is also exciting because I feel the same.

I want to be inside of you.

Inside of you...

Last night was apologizing for only stating the
physical reasons for missing. I failed to express what
those things mean. I hope djspeak will get my point a
cross.

I miss that at least once a day, our bodies were seamless.

I miss the way you feel. I miss, to use a childhood analogy,
my key fitting with into your lock and unlocking something
that is only for the two of us.

I miss our church.

Hold a moment before you roll your eyes.

Our church.... It is special.

It is only for the two of us and it's chapel was our bedroom.

Within our chapel walls we would pray,
in a way,
maybe chant is a
better choice of words.
I would hold you when you chant. You would hold me when I chant.
And sometimes our chants would overlap....
When prayer and chanting
stopped, I always felt more connected to you,
emotionally and spiritually.

So, thank you... for what you said. Thank you... for
feeling it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home