Tuesday, February 14, 2006

acknowledgment

Fine, I'll admit it. I miss her a little bit today. Not that me and this girl would have been in the same city. I think that today being Valentine's day the world seems a little bigger. In the sense that, today feels like a void, a large vast space of nothingness. I miss her because she made the world feel smaller. She was a type of filter, the void has meaning thru my relationship with her. We connect to world via the relationships that we have in it. Today I remember how I felt about my surroundings when I had her in my life. My viewpoint from this year in comparison to last year's has changed. I miss her because I recognize that I preferred last year's view.

It is not that I do not have options. It is not that I do not believe that I'll never regain a similar viewpoint. I can sense that a new love is around the corner. I guess today I remember and feel it again that she is gone from my life. Not that I want her back, we broke for a reason, I'm simply nostalgic for the past.

Happy V-day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home