Thursday, May 11, 2006

Damm Hippy

I have this new vogue hippy friend. She is currently in this program where she has a life coach. Please do not ask me to explain what exactly what a life coach does. She goes to meditation retreats. Do not get me wrong, I love the girl. But most people have limited attention span for that. I'm no different. I think I can handle a great deal more that the average person. But the last time she saw me, she told me that God loved me. I giggled and laughed, not like a school girl, if that is possible. But she said that she was serious. I was in the middle of being frustrated that things are not going the way I planned. The way I hoped. That is when she told me, “Remember God loves you.”

I'm sitting there feeling a bit... ah... ah..deflated. Than I remember that God does love me. I felt better. I don't know, it worked for me.

One of the few perks of being raised Catholic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, but God loves you. :) -J

12:51 PM  
Blogger djspeak said...

Thanks J!!! God loves you too.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home