Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nothing wrong with being a Type B....



A couple of years ago I was telling people but a home spawn theory about boys, girls and the game. It is not the best theory that I have come up with. But it is based on some of the observations that I have seen, from people that I have dated, the people some of the friends have dated. This theory is based on how to juggle multiple women. I know.... I know not the most enlightening theory these days. But it is something men at some point in there life think about. Mind you, this is a theory that has it origins of this theory is from my college days. in Some men can do it with ease, most men wish that was the way of there life. Let me run down the basic theory for you.


If you are looking to juggle multiple women, one can only have one type B female and numerous type A females. So, what are type A females? Type A females are the women that are very career focus, not very warm, you as the male are only there to serve a purpose. They do not care about you, they may pretend to do so, because they are "meant" to because they are having a physically relationship with you. They are generally very self-centered. Type B women genuinely care about you. They want to have a relationship, they want to be your emotional outlet. They call you all the time. They want to know where you are. A Type B woman want to have your child, if that become an option between the two of you.


A friend of my a couple years ago, heard me example this theory. She once told me that she wants to be a Type A woman. She believes that they Type B woman is a wimp and asking to get hurt. Of course she tells me this after several drinks, but she thinks in her hearts of hearts that she is a type B woman. And this I say, B is the place to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home