Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hmm...

I have no good reason. No good reason at all, to feel the way I do. I think I know that road in front of me and I scared to walk it. I have generally take pride that I face my fears. Just because I'm scared does not mean that I will not do it. I'm afraid of heights. But I have not let that stop me, from what I want. I have been on guiders, roller coasts, the top of the effiel tower and the local carnival rides. I was scaried by I moved forward. Or at least that was the case in the past. I starting to realize that physical fears are easy or at least easier. You do it and then you are done. You climb these steps... ride that elevator to the top and look down. But will emotional fears, it is not that simple. The measure of success is not as clear. You have to beat more often, because that emotional fear can be ever present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home