Sunday, April 29, 2007

What to write to her...

I want write this woman that I met about 6 months ago. I have no reason to contact her... Other than, I'm interested, interested in learning a bit more about her. Plus, I think she is crazy cute. So... What should this email look like?

Hi [Girl in Question]
It has been sometime since I have had a chance to [hang out with you??] [ talk to you??] [see you??] [ah... shit... what to say???]. How are you? I trust that all is well.
<<"djspeak thoughts"> > this is the place that I have to interest something witty and cute. So that later in the email I can suggest that we should get together <<"/djspeak thoughts">>
<<"witty take1">> Did you know, that is Ancient Egyptian time that black was a symbol for fertility. The originals of this meaning is because the Nile would overflow in the beginning of harvest season and the banks would provide the best soil because when the river receded the soil was rich with nutrients. The foil was black. [ not witty.... I think mostly nerdy] <<"/witty">>
<<"witty take2">> You know that there is a high correlation between people that are depressed and with high IQ. Some think that this sugguests that people that are very smart understand the world for what it is and therefore are depressed. [hmmm.... no.... depressing] <<"/witty">>
<<"witty take3">>I have not say this since fifth grade but.... Do you think that I'm cute....
Yes
No
Maybe

... You know that you want to pick yes...
[cheesy....:) ]
<<"/witty">>
<<"djspeak thought">>It seems that I'm not witty nor cute.... what to do... what to do? I guess I should get to the purpose of this note<<"/djspeak">>

I just wanted to reach out(?is reach out a bad choice in words?) to you because the last time I hung out with you, I laughed my ass off. So I would like to return that favor. Or at least buy you a drink of some sorts. Perhaps something with caffeine or if you up for it, I can get you a something that has alcohol in it.


Djspeak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home