Thursday, May 11, 2006

No good reason.

I do not know what that the story is with me. I guess, I do think that I had any good stories to tell. You know, some people believe that people only have a certain number of "A-list" stories. So, I'm telling all of mine. Some could say that is not wise. But I can say that is the reason for the silence.

I'm going to blame it on the end of school. Final paper with the stress that I needed a certain grade is what drove me away from the keyboard. You know that I only have a certain number of written words in me per day. It is almost like a quota.

But I have thank my fan on the west coast that remember me that they enjoyed my posts. It was a nice idea that I was missed. So, until the next dry spell, I'll be regular. And if I'm lucky, I'll be regularly good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home