Monday, May 14, 2007

Singleton


Shit... You can always tell when my ass is single... this is the crab that I start writing in the margin of my notebooks. It is funny that it is the margin of my notebook, 'cause it is not on the margin of my thoughts. When I had to escape from a boring meeting my minded wandered to this.

She told me that i do not how to love.
I told her that I once knew. Show me, she says.
I paused... I thought, then I realized that I had forgotten.
She asked me to come closer and she will help me remember.
I took a step forward and something was coming back.
Remembering craving to be in your loves presence.
The times when you wake in the middle of night,
and you pull her a little closer, thinking that life is good.
Being her personal teddy bear.
Then I stopped, because I remembered the pain.
I told her that this is going to end badly.
It might, she replies. She continued... but it may not end.

How can I move forward,
if I believe it is just in the same place where all that pain will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home