Wednesday, November 07, 2007

To Old to believe in Monsters….




Yeah, I think I do believe in monsters. I know the month for that just pasted. Maybe that is why it is on the brain for me. I know that these type of believes are reserved for younger people; children. But when I think about it… I’ve seen them and there effects.

I have seen a man’s soul sucked dry. True, I have not seen the bite marks on there neck. But I’ve seen the bite marks in there life. I’ve seen them walk around, as a former shell of people they once were. That’s the mark of a Vampire. I’m sure that you have seen this too.

Do you not know that person that can’t control themselves? That person that is running to destroy themselves and/or there life. They seem like they have a beast inside them. They always have a trigger. For them, that trigger can’t be avoided. I have not seen a Werewolf. But I’ve seen tons of people wrestling with an inner beast.

I have not seen a Banshee before. But when I was volunteering in my local hospital when I was a teenager, I remember the deafen cry a mother made when she lost her child. Her cry for a moment seemed to tear a hole in our world like she was attempting to call her child back to the place where she could not follow.

Maybe this lesson came too slowly for me. For I understand that there is evil in the world. I understand that bad things happen to everyone. At times bad becomes evils, because no other moral rational way to understand some events in our world. So, I’ll say it again… I believe in monsters. I think you should too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home