Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lord... please do not let my Mom see this...


This article is talking about how marriage good, bad or otherwise helps in ones psychological outlook. I've been getting this song and dance lately on the home front. "When am you going to find a nice girl and start a nice family". This is all the I heard this past weekend, when I was home. I don't need to give my mom more ammo, she has tons.

But it is interesting... If you want to be happier in life... simply make any woman your wife. Hmmm...

Marriage ?=? vows & commitment... thus, makes happier people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and G's Dad asked me, on Father's Day, when he'll be able to say "Happy Father's Day" to his son! You're not alone, man..... I think it's a desire every parent feels as they get older -- to know what they started will continue....to be back in the bosom of family again.... to experience the joys of new life, rather than the sometimes joys and frequent heartaches of ageing.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home