Friday, December 21, 2007

Dear Santa Claus



Dear Santa Claus,

I know that is a little late. And I'm too old to believe in you but I've decided to make a list anyway. I'm going to check it twice. I've been a very good man this year. Granted most of the "things" on the list are not tangible but that does not mean they are not important or they would not affect me and the people in my life. I know that most of your requests are tangible like, model cars, video games, and other crap that kids want these days. So, if this is not in your area of abilities, please feel free to give my request to your boss.

The list( in no relevant order)

  1. Clear the mind of those whose feels for me are unclear. And let those feels good or bad be clearly reflected in there words and there actions.
  2. Grant me the courage not only to now the way but to walk it as well.
  3. Let me able to please those who has put some of there joy in my hands. Please let me be a generator for what they put in, and return that joy many folds over.
  4. Help me not to be so stubborn and prideful. Sometimes good guys lose.

Thanks Santa, ah... Mr. Claus and Merry Christmas

djspeak

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your sensitive heart! I don't even know you but I can tell by your letter to Santa, that I and my family would like to know you. May you get all that you want sweet man! Love and best wishes,
The Harding family

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home