Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lost in Dance


Ok... I'm guilty.
I can't dance salsa, but
I cant question the excitement
I have when she is in arms
I wonder if she can feel my excitement
I wish when she touches my hand all my feels are communicated
When I hold her, and my hand is on the small of her back,
wish I could know her feeling

But I cant let it take over.
Because if I did...
where would be no room for...
left right left
right left right
fast fast slow
And if that gets to far from my mind
I'll a make scene,
worst I'll get on her toes

Salsa, and it's hazards
her eyes
her playful smile
and my heart that is beating just a little too fast

But I have to admit, my favorite dance floor for two of us, is her kitchen floor
away from prying eyes
a place where I can giggle at my missteps
if there is place that I can get lost
with her presence, it's there

Left, right, left...
shit, what's next???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home