Friday, May 19, 2006

She is still talking....

I wish I could remove her from any social situations that I'm involved in. This time I have first had experience....

SBS and I are sitting on the couch bullshitting about to start episode 10 of Big Love . My housemate and his girlfriend walk in. We all are talking about whatever, small talk. She proceeds to put her foot in her mouth and pushes it in, to see if she can choke herself and embarrass me.

You need a little background information so that you can understand how she put her foot in her mouth. I have to define a term for you. "Jane Austin girl", this is a woman that has a strong connection to Jane Austin books and movies. I have noticed that these women generally are big big drama queens. Being a Jane Austin girl is not a compliment. I believe that SBS is a Jane Austin girl.

Back to my Housemate's girl trying to put me in a tight spot.....

The conversation turns Jane Austin and some of her works. And the troubling exchange:

Housemate's girl: Oh, I know, djspeak has mentioned that you are a big Jane Austin fan. I'm a big Jane Austin fan too. (Insert Jane Austin factoid)

Well... he has gone as far to say that you are a Jane Austin Girl.


SBS: ... Yeah... ( Insert tons of crap about Jane Austin books and movies information... I like the 6 hour version of Pride & Prejudice ... etc... etc... )

--> SBS did not know what we mean by J.A.G

HG: Oh... Sorry... djspeak, you probably did not want me to mention Jane Austin Girl to you. He has a couple of theories about people that love Jane Austin ... hehe... sorry..
SBS: Really????.... What are they?...


=== Break in the Action ===

That was amazingly... ah... how could she be, so..... I think that you know the words that I'm searching for. First, she knows that J.A.G. is not a good thing. Second, why did she have to bring up again... SBS had no idea...

I got out of the pickle that she put me in, with ease. But I should not have had too...

Clearly... less talking would be ... not great... But EXCELLENT!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah B-S said...

sbs says. thank god i am a jane austen girl... better yet a jag. and thank goodness i have better social skills and got you out of this mess. even better. you love me because i'm a jag. and i love you because you let me put my foot in my mouth. djspeak = sbs listen

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home